Would you like to help us out? Donations don’t have to be monetary!
If so, consider applying for a position at em[POWER]. We are looking for highly-motivated and proactive individuals who are passionate about solving problems in the world and committed to what they do. This is a great learning experience that allows you to work with like-minded individuals from around the world and come together to form a cohesive plan. The skills you learn here can be taken with you and applied to anything you do in the future.
Our project is multi-faceted and can be broken down into the following sub-sections:
- Organizational (how we manage and streamline our project and improve our networks)
- Financial/Accounting (how we draw up our financial models and projections)
- Technical (how we implement and set up our waste-to-energy system)
- On-site management (how we interface with the local community and secure local resources)
- Health (how we help treat or prevent the health problems that the community faces)
- Education (how we provide educational resources for children and job training for adults)
- Marketing (how we run awareness and fundraising campaigns)
Official job and internship openings are posted on idealist.org (keyword search: em[POWER] Energy Group, Inc.) or you can email email@example.com to inquire about additional opportunities at em[POWER].
If you want to reach us and need more information on anything, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.